Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Renewal

My last day of work - it was a mixed bag of emotions. But overall I must say I feel freed! There were some negative weights sitting on my shoulders that no amount of positivity was neutralizing, so I finally just let them go, and boy do I feel good!

I've never realized just how in tune you need to be to yourself and to what your spirit and body tell you. For some time now I had been feeling anxious, nervous, uncomfortable, like something unpleasant was constantly hovering over me. And yes I left work, but there was more to it than that, and as I got away from those things, it dawned on me that the unpleasant-ness is gone.

I am not a superstitious person, but I am a soul searcher, and I do know when I feel a certain way and how it affects me. I like finding my way to answers, and I really hope I have found the ones I needed, because this year has been intense and tough! With the last drops of positivity left in me I am going to have faith that the next few months will go smoothly, and that the peace within me has been restored. Something feels right now, I know the effects will take a while to reverse, but already I feel a good change happening.

Cheers to new beginnings, and finding your true self emerge once again! :)

No comments: