Saturday, July 19, 2008
A new beginning
I am starting a journey. A new beginning of sorts. A lot has happened in the last few years, and I am moving beyond it all. Soul-searching is the appropriate term for what I feel I am now doing. Sometimes I write in a notebook, upon which only my eyes are allowed to fall. Now I am writing here, for all the world to see. This is a new path on my journey, because I see that I am not alone. You are there, I am here, we are in this together. Perhaps someone will share with me, and someone will just pass by. But I know that you at least stopped for one second in your life to look at something I wrote. And for now, that is a step for me. Me who is a writer.. me who is a philosopher.. me who is simply, me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment