Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Friendship

I did not realize how blessed I truly am. Here I am thinking my life has left me empty-handed and lonely, and I turn around to find that I'm not alone at all. I never thought this would happen, but it has, my life now has the good friends I've wanted my whole life. You know how I know that they are true friends? Because they all told me the same thing.. to just relax and let it be, that when I least expect it, something will happen. I told them I loved what they said to me, and how I completely agree with them. One even went to the extent of telling me how I believe it but I won't follow it. That separates good friends from a best friend. This is where I am and it is exactly where I want to be. I remember a few months ago in a conversation with a brother-friend, I remarked how I wanted friends and to have fun and fill my life with friendship before any other relationship could take place. I love people, and the good inside of them.. friendship brings out this good in them, and I realize how much I enjoy being free. Free yet full of love, confident, and ready to walk again.. on my path. Everything has its place, its time.. and this right now, right here, is mine.

No comments: