Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Once a Soul Searcher, Always a Soul Searcher

Alas, a year has passed by and I find myself missing the soul searcher. For a short while now something unknown has been pestering me. Not exactly bad, not entirely good either.. Just a feeling of slight anxiety. And I found myself wishing that I could express these feelings, write them out and see what can be made of them. And I wondered where I could write, where I could search and think - and thus have returned to my soul searching days! This time I come with a renewed realization: I have a quest in life - to continually search for the meaning - so how can I ever cease to be a soul searcher? Even if I find one aspect, there are others to be discovered until I reach "nirvana," and since I don't feel I am close to that yet, the soul searcher shall continue in me.

So on to a continuous journey we go.. And let's see where my soul searching heads this time!

No comments: