A wise person long time ago had said to me:
"Always be with a person who loves you more than you love him"
This idea made sense to me, but always made me a little sad. It would be wonderful to be loved that much of course, but I felt incredibly sad that then the other person wouldn't get to feel as loved as I did - and that to me is quite unfair. Until one day I realized - true love is the solution.
A love so different from the other's, that both are loved more than they love each other. How?! It's so simple I never saw or knew it until now. One filled with a patient, kind love; the other with a passionate love. Each filled more with their kind of love - each loving the other in their own way - and consequently both loving each other more than the other loves. A paradox that actually works.
Lovely, isn't it?
The mystery of love. Who knew it could be this simple, and yet so special.
2 comments:
powerful and beautiful idea Ms. D :)
Thanks R :) I owe it in part to our conversations too!
Post a Comment